Hi,
If it is written in C++ you are basically screwed. C++ applications are operating system specific, and have to be compiled specifically for the platform you intend to run it on. So you will need the source code, and will probably have to modify it some to support Linux development libraries. About the only suggestion I have is try and run the program using a Windows emulator such as wine. It may work, but then you are going to use a lot of valuable CPU and memory running the extra emulation layer on your system. I can say from firsthand experience running apps via wine sucks.

Matheus wrote:
i found a problem, damn.
thomas or other developers, i have only the .exe file of this card game
that i'm talking about, so basicaly, i can forget putting it on a linux
server, bekause in this way that's now, it only run on windows,
unfortunately. my question is: it was written in c++, i'm pretty sure.
do you (or any developer here) know if there's a way to convert it so it
can run on linux, or will i need the source code to do it?
if theres not a way to converting it, i'll have to search for a server
that allows these files