To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, August 13, 2009 2:06 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] game cycle?

ha-ha that's the truth man same here
pretty cool you also do massage huh?
so do I
out here in cali great career for this crazy economy we're in
yeah gta is a awesome game from the actual carjacking to the actual cussing from pissing people off and the conversational things that goe on make you actually think your right there its real cool when your in the gun fight with the cops. thanks for the tips on the setting up on the wii as for the stand what do you recommend for the bar I am thinking of putting the consul in the living room the TV is 27 inches on a small intertainment center did you have any trouble with configuring the bar ya know where it says top or bottom? for maximum performance?
Sal
----- Original Message ----- From: "Ken" <kenwdow...@neo.rr.com>