Hi guys,
 I've written Darren off list on this one to get his issue resolved.
If you have problems with your accessible games, it is best to write the developer directly. Any reputable developer will have tested their games thoroughly before release, which means if you are having a problem, it is probably specific to your system, not a general bug. There are exceptions to this of course, but in that case the developer can write to the list later on and let them know of the issue if it turns out to be more systematic to the program. In this case with the card games, we've had over 600 downloads of the software, over 130 paying customers, with only 5 people not able to get it working so far that I know of, though I'm sure there are a few others that never got in touch with me. With a better than 99 percent success ratio, the chances of any problems being only on the users end are pretty high, thus no need to send a problem like this to the email list.
 Thanks much,
Che