Hey Che,

Not sure if this is possible with Rail Racer, but if you have a
particularly tidy button layout that makes sense could I steal it off
you as an ini file or something similar?  I'm experimenting with my
layout at the moment, seems like for every one thing I find a place
for, some other thing feels like it's not in the logical place.  Know
what I mean?  Life would be a lot easier if I could bind the triggers
to something useful, but RR doesn't seem to believe me that they
exist.  From the brief bit of reading I've just done it seems to be
microsoft being a bit lame with drivers rather than Rail Racers fault.

Any tips appreciated
Scott