To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, August 18, 2009 3:04 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] game ideas

the beetle bug game is not to bad.
we already have an engine of sorts.
if you can get us sounds and maybe all the info about the tracks I am sure I could probably do track/ car mods for ts2.1rc1.
thats not a issue.
At 12:39 p.m. 18/08/2009, you wrote:
here is some game ideas for any of game makers out there i wonder if someone could make a game simular to the resident evil games and silent hill games or how about a horror house game where you take a tour through a hunted house i guess you can say a halloween house simulator like the ones you go to in october for halloween how about a michael myer halloween game where you got to go through michael house and other places that was on the movies part one through part nine and even the two new ones how about a beetle bug car raceing game where you can select different volt wagen to play as when i had sight i love playing the legend of spyro games someone should make a spyro game another game that should get made is snake byte that was an old computer game if anyone what more ideas on these game idea let me know and i will go in more about the ideas i have for these games thank you