To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, August 19, 2009 2:49 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] my cyberassault soundpacck

ok I looked at it and it's cool! but,
the triggers point to sounds around your computer on many drives and not a
lot of them point to where gmud is. although it did import all the sounds
the triggers still point to different locations. I actually do have a d
drive and a sounds folder on there but moving all of it might be, hm, slow
going with hundreds of sounds in different folders.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Johnny Tai" <johnnyti...@shaw.ca>