Hi Branav!

    I am anxious for the new version of Lone Wolf, also.  I haven't talked
with David for a long time.  But, the last time we talked he said he was
about one third of the way in its programming. It takes a great deal of his
time.  He is programming from bottom up for he is not able to add all the
new features everybody wants with the old version.  It just was not designed
for all these uptdates. But, knowing David it will be an excellent game when
it is done. I would like to rent his engine to design games.
    The reason I said I may need classes to learn programming is I may need
to know more about the computer and my questions could be answered in a
class. Tom gave me a couple web sites to checkout for programming books that
I could download and study. I have heard that jaws can be a problem with
some of the programming languages. My vision is not as good as it was a
couple of years ago and I have to be more reliant on the jaws program than I
was before.

Blessings!