I can also mirror this pack.

If its needed.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Oriol gómez" <oriol...@gmail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, August 31, 2009 2:29 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Alterean soundpack?

The alter aeon sound pack can be found on
http://mycrap.scrapping.cc/site/games/mush/alter aeon pack.zip
Enjoy!
And mike, stop degrading.
Thanks

On 8/30/09, mike maslo <mmaslo1...@swbell.net> wrote:
Oh this is alter eon. I do not like this mud anymore. I do not like anything that requires kill kill kill and once in a while quests. I also do not like
things that where if you kill enough you get xp to rain your skills. No
thanks on this one. I still play maiden desmudus.

What I am really looking for is a mud that:

1. is where no elves, druids or anything from mid-evil and/or stuff like
that. I want basically human beings
2. modern day and not assassins, thieves, et how absolutely boring or played
out
3. where you can get houses cars etc
4. where you do not need to earn skills or where xp is not the name of the
game

Anyone know anything close to this??