To: <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, September 01, 2009 3:42 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] good news about the topspeed cars!

Hey guys.

Orial Has been nice enough to host the cars I have made for us. When they're up, You guys will be the first to know.

Thanks for the pationts

--
Wanna get to know me? check out my website and blog at http://www.samobile.net/users/ckadlik

Maybe you have a question or comment, or just want to say hi. Do that in these ways:

msn: ckad...@gmail.com
aim: corykadlik111
skype: corykad111

Have a good day,