To: <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, September 06, 2009 8:21 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] MOOs and MUD RPG questions

I don't know if anyone plays these kinds of games, but I have a couple of questions. I know about vip-mud client and have that installed and know about the website where there are hundreds of mud games to choose from.
My question is what is a MOO game?
What do I need to run a MOO game?
Is there a site that lists MOO games or does anyone know of any I can try?
Will the MOO games work on mud client or is there a better engine I should use?

Any help would be appreciated.