From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org
[mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On Behalf Of Tom
Randall
Sent: Friday, September 11, 2009 7:06 PM
To: blindgamers
Subject: [Audyssey] Rock band unplugged playable or not?

Hi to all you hardcore Rock Band players out there.  I was
intrigued to see
that there is a version of Rock Band for the psp called,
logically enough,
rock band unplugged.  Now that sounds really cool!  So have
any of you
fooled around with this and if so is it playable for us like
the others?  If
so I might consider picking it up.

Thanks for any info.

Tom

--

"The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger
followed."