Well it might help if you make sure your weapon is holstered when you jump. That can throw you off. There's actoually about fourteen paces between the first pit and the second one.
Vender: No pizza. Only Khlav Kalash.
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, September 30, 2009 4:01 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] first level in Mota

Right. Now having done that, I'm stuck on one side of two fire pits. And when I line up direct with the first one, and it says 0 meters to the left, I die when I jump, because it claims there's another one seven meters away from me, same direction. How do you get past this? ----- Original Message ----- From: "Raul A. Gallegos" <r...@asmodean.net>