hmmm I personally wouldn't care for a subscription thing, I am happy to wait
for things.
I also don't care for payed testing, sure I get things but then there is no fun
in it.
Its different when say a new game comes out, I apply and get a test position, I
then test the game, and put in stuff maybe contribute sounds and ideas.
I then get a copy for free, well maybe I don't.
but still if I do get it for free and even if I don't I can say look I put work
into that, part of this is mine because I thought of x idea.
Now if I payed for it, its like, well I payed for this, so I expect this, it is
my right to get this, because I payed for it, and you will give it to me or
else.
See, all the fun is gone.
It becomes something to buy.
and I don't care for it.