To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, October 04, 2009 3:40 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] How long

Dear friends,
I am free user of Sendspace,I have my account,but no Max,but only free.I
want to ask you,how long will be a uploaded file?In mail is limited time,but
how much?Thanks.
Lukáš Kakara

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4479 (20091004) __________

http://www.eset.com