Hi Jana,

Pit road is kind of hard.  It takes some practice to get good at it.  But basically you
press the button to open pit road just passed the start finish line.  You will hear it
say pit road.  You are now on pit road.  You will want to turn, brake and down shift so
as to get down to 50 miles an hour before you get to the straight part of pit road.  Once
on the straight part of pit road you need to get over to the side where you here the
voice saying "your pit box in, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1."  And about the time that you
here the number 2 slam on the brakes so that you stop right in your pit box.

That is about as well as I can describe what to do.  I have a short recording
of a pit stop starting just before the start finish line.  It is on Send Space.

File Name: pitstop.mp3
Size: 667KB |

Download Link:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/vt44pb

I hope that helps.

BFN

    Jim

Remember folks: Stop lights timed for 35mph are also timed for 70mph.

j...@kitchensinc.net
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA