Hey,

I have a character on Miriani, his name is Lucien Clave. I have lots of gear, but I really need help learning combat. I own a simulator, maybe we could practice together sometime. What is your character's name?

--Bill

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mauricio Almeida" <mauricio...@uol.com.br>
To: <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, October 07, 2009 6:32 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Web RPG's

toastsoft.net port 1234.
its a futuristic moo where you are a starship pilot. you can do
whatever you want in there. I am one of the top pilots,just for teh fact
i play for four years, or almost that and, even though there are newer
people there are kind of better, I guess i can set you up there.
contact privately for the soundpack. i can give you a vip mnud one, but
i personally find monkeyterm to be a way more practical client.

mauricio AKA sebastian hadford.