Hi,
Probably not. After all what would Princess Toadstool have to say about coming home with Mario only to find his house stopped up.

Bryan Peterson wrote:
I could just imagine Mario coming home after saving the Mushroom Kingdom only to find out that his entire house is stopped up. True he never has to fix toilets or things like that in the Mushroom Kingdom (at least he hasn't so far in the history of the franchise), but I still don't think it'd make him very happy.