Fair enough. There's an argument I can't beat down. But as I said to Brian... I was joking. I'm quite happy with the way things are, and I'm sure as heck glad for all the work and effort you're putting into this. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Thomas Ward" <thomasward1...@gmail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, October 09, 2009 8:54 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] I did it!

Hi,
Smile. That would basically be cheating. You could continue to revisit rooms you been too before to pick up new weapons and treasure which would be unrealistic and unfair for the monsters.

Clement Chou wrote:
Hehehehe. Well, that is a fair point. But could we reach a compromise and say... you turn off half of it? grin.