Gah, stupid here did not make them practice shrink since the three parties before never used it rofl. The groups that came before took out the guardian with force alone, so I never thought shrink be useful here...
Heck, might have to redo this round.

Johnny ST Tai

LIVE AND WALK WITH CONFIDENCE.

Interpersonal and Social Relationship Counselling-also offering private, one on one self defense training- call or email to book your appointment today!

johnnyti...@shaw.ca

1-604-275-2795

Listen to, or buy our music at:

http://www.musicsubmit.com/thecat