Hi Thomas,

May I ask, what is the Win32 API?  What is an API?  I don't know such terms.  I
just write code in the VB6 form load area and sub routines and they run.

You gave me a programming example once that was something like

c:\%\users\% something something.  VB6 did not like anything like it.  The
closest that I have is the CurDir function which of course returns the current
path.  The only related topics are ChDir, ChDrive, MkDir and RmDir.

Yes, I have never used any of the torrents stuff.  I spend almost all of my
computer time doing Email for support of my games and staying in touch with
people.  And more so creating and test playing new games.  I do have a News
Groups robot program that has scarffed me tens of thousands of sound files.  I
have just bought a Book Sense XT Machine and gotten signed up on the Bard site.
 But almost all of the music and movies I have I have bought.  You know like
from WGBH.  I do know of a site or two where I have gotten other described
movies from though.  Other than say Gold Wave I write my own little software to
do other things that I want.  You know like keep addresses, daily medical test
results, Email etc etc.

BFN

    Jim

Computers aren't so smart, they do what we tell them to do.

j...@kitchensinc.net
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA