Is there a way of finding out what sells where? I mean is the econamy
dynamic or statttic? If it's dynamic then how can you make a workable trade
route?

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of dark
Sent: 15 October 2009 00:47
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] [SPAM] Re: Anyone play core exiles?

Hi Orin.

My experience was somewhat similar as far as trying the game at the wrong
time goes. I played it on a day when I was feeling rather ill, and the lack
of lables just got totally on my whick at that point.

While there is a conflict going on, it is true the game doesn't have the
factional war of smugglers. However, it does feature lots of it's own
background, even on mundane items and ther does seem to be a conflict.

Npc missions can range from people who have an urgen contract to fill, to
passangers, to actual bounties on known pirates or criminals, that's what
makes them interesting.

As to the rp updates, they certainly affect the game. For instance, I was
reading an old competition report where someone who belonged to a human
group who were allies wwith the game's hostile aliens had escaped a max
security prison, and an urgen bounty was posted for their capture.

This is what I mean by story. It's not an ongoing one, but rather a set of
interesting situations with their own background which continually change.

pluss, I think when you get more involved with the game and get higher npc
missions, you get more story requirements too, ---- particularly when
getting into exploring planets.

I'd advise giving the game another try, I certainly did.

Beware the Grue!