Hi Tom,

Just upgraded here.

Great work fixing the jump bug, movement feels way more natural to me
now.  I've only played a few rounds so far but haven't been able to
make the torch or heavy breathing carry back over to the menues yet
either, so far so good with squashing that bug.

Three  things for ya:

1.  The new view method, I'm not sure it's any more productive.  In a
room with a lot of objects such as two fires to jump and a door plus
whatever else might be there randomly generated, it takes a long time
to listen through just to find out how far you are away from
something.  There also doesn't seem to be any consistency in the order
that things are announced.
Perhaps the most productive order of announcements would be to give
you the closest object first in the direction you're facing when you
hit v, followed by the item next farthest etc, then a repeat
performance for the items behind you.
To maximise the productivity of having this style of view command
instead of a menue I think you'll definitely need a key to interupt
speech.  I couldn't find one in the users guide.

2.  I like the game being harder as it has been in the last few betas,
but it seems very odd to me that Angela can run totally out of ammo
and not have any short range less powerful item such as a combat knife
or her fists to fall back on.  Not trying to make the game too much
easier as there'd be a big damage diference between a gun and her
fists for sure, I'm thinking more of realism.

3.  Enemies still don't ever follow you from room to room.  It's very
possible to enter a room, take a pot shot at a nasty thing, step back
a couple steps and have a cup of tea, and although I'm only on the
other side of an open door Mr Nasty never thinks to follow me through.
 It's not a game play strategy I'd use much, but I found it's easy to
use this strategy to pick off everything if you're dangerously low on
ammo, and it cripples the difficulty and realism factors.

On a more positive note, the last few goes at the game I just had were
using my new in-ear monitors and it made me re-realise just how
awesome the music and sounds are!

Cheers
Scott