it does work, the pages themselves seem accessible enough but jaws lags till I
close that page.
weird.
At 09:27 p.m. 18/10/2009, you wrote:
>Hi,, I'm using wineyes 7.1 and the player market works just fine for me.
>-original message- Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Core Exiles--Random news items
>From: shaun everiss <shau...@xtra.co.nz> Date: 18:10:2009 7.48 am hmmm. This
>shows what is happening in the storyline. to be honest I havn't bothered with
>these. These are events that happen during the game, good if you are owning
>things in sertain areas. Ofcause I'd imagine that if something was happening
>in a system you were in or close to you, you would want to bother. Generally
>though all this is in the outer systems at least nothing has happened in the
>home systems yet. nothing in fact happens, just as well. I am slowly going
>through missions. I really need to find somewhere where I can grab cheap
>armour units that have something like 100-300 ratings on them or something.
>the player market is real slow and bad. locks up things. Right now I have
>enough firepower if only i had another 300-600 hp on my armour I may be able
>to win. I
can only knock off weak raders with a total tonnage of 800-900. However I am
suspecting that the fast rader that is at my speed is what will if I smash it
earn me exp and another count on my mission list. However Although I can slice
2 thirds of the way in I don't have the protection to go all the way.
Unfortunately this means I have lost my cargo, etc. the reason I have not
bothered right now is I am sick to death of the mission I am on, don't want to
quit because I have only 7 ships left on it, and its a real pain, however I
really want to sort out something. I want to complete missions for each npc,
right now I am defending the traid roots. Used to be so easy, but now its
raders, and 20 of em. I have 7 left I have been at this thing on and off for
the last 6 months. if someone has done this and wants to send me the locations
of all the ships and where everything is maybe I may have a chance. as long as
my areas are in order I can handle it its when stuff is like out of order th
at I get bothered. I think the game should be made a bit easier, you find a
rader or whatever you kill it and it gets added as long as you are in an area
and find it. you are supposed to be told where the next thing is or at least
search for the things but I just hate getting the wrong ship! Ok, so its a
pirate but the wrong pirate. this means repair, and find the right system. If I
manage to get something like 100000 I may try to upgrade and get a mall since
thats 60 grand. On that note if I could find where I can get more powerfull
armour and maybe  energy modules then I'd be quite happy if someone could tell
me. If someone has a suggestion how to get through the player market without
jaws 6 locking because of all the data then cool. everything I sell to jo, I
get cash but thats not enough to expand. Things I need now. weapons I have
loads of, to many. at the current time I need another censor sweet, more energy
packs, more armour, and thats about it. oh a self repair system wou
ld be nice. A better ship would rock but since the better ships cost about 30+
mill I doubt I can get one. the second class up is 16 mil. even that would be
better than nothing. Hmmm I wander if there is a email list where players can
trade stuff, not sure how legal it is to do this out game but the player
markets slow everything down, and lock things and become unusable. Even if the
email was out game and you had to email someone in game to get things hmmph. I
need to bring all this up with coops. Issue is that every time I get hammered
or stuck it will be another month before I find the courage to try again. I
don't want the game to be easier but right now its a pain in the rear. At 05:26
p.m. 18/10/2009, you wrote: >Hey all, > >Just a Misc question here that isn't
very important but, I'm wondering  >about news items such as this one; is it
just there to add flavor? > >5:11 » Harry Wilder being investigated for
inflating prices >5:19 » Madyson White honoured in V-P celebration
s >5:13 » Walhabie - Safety Inspection > >Etc. > >Anyone know what these kinds
of news items mean? > >Otherwise, so far, I'm enjoying the game quite a bit. >
> >--- >Gamers mailing list __ Gamers@audyssey.org >If you want to leave the
list, send E-mail to gamers-unsubscr...@audyssey.org. >You can make changes or
update your subscription via the web, at
>http://audyssey.org/mailman/listinfo/gamers_audyssey.org. >All messages are
archived and can be searched and read at
>http://www.mail-archive.com/gam...@audyssey.org. >If you have any questions or
concerns regarding the management of the list, >please send E-mail to
gamers-ow...@audyssey.org. --- Gamers mailing list __ Gamers@audyssey.org If