Hi Darren,
Understandable. Although, the later betas like beta 7, beta 8, etc are pretty stable as is. Only a few miner bugs here and there. So far beta 9 is shaping up to be a great release. I just recorded myself playing beta 9, and am uploading the preview of level 1 as we speak. So if you don't want to try the beta you might want to listen to me litterally kicking some enemy butt with the new hand to hand combat feature as well as some use of standard weapons too.

Darren Harris wrote:
Can't weight til there's a full version released not beta. No disrespect
to yourself obviously but I steer clear from beta versions of anything.
Still I do keep up with what's going on and I'm looking forward to the
final release.