It was really cool to hear your preview! Sorry to ask I'm just a little curious, How many years are you Thomas? I am 24 years old.

To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, October 20, 2009 4:01 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] MOTA Preview for Beta 9

Hi everybody,
Since a lot of you are uploading game recordings of yourselves playing Mysteries of the Ancients beta 8 I thought I'd do something similar only with the development release of beta 9. In this preview I not only get a chanse to let you guys here me play I get to show off Angela's new hand to hand combat ability. There are a couple of places where I am either low on ammo or without any ammo so I beat the stuff out of a couple of centaurs and amazons with a series of kicks and punches. Then, of course the big show down between Angela Carter and Kerberos with swords and hand to hand only. You can download the preview here.
http://www.usagamesinteractive.com/downloads/usa-games/MOTA-Preview.mp3