Hi Hayri,
You'll just have to wait and see. At this point I can't really say what every level will be like at this point as I'm still in the process of creating them. Even if I knew I wouldn't tell as it would give away far too many hints, secrets, and spoilers away before the game is released. I like my customers to be surprised, explore the game on their own, without having everything spelled out before hand. The way I see it if I say too much now there will be nothing for people to explore that is new to them later on when they pay for the game. Giving away hints, spoilers, whatever is kind of like handing a person a walk through before they even start the game for the first time. Where is the joy and surprise of finding out on your own without getting a sneak peak at what comes next? I guess what I want to say is I view gaming somewhat differently than other people I know. I know a few old college/high school buddies that run out rent/buy a Play Station game, and before they even take off the shrink wrap they are on the internet looking for a faq or walk through that tells them step by step where all the secrets are, how to do this and that, and beat the game without any trial and error. As for me I just can't understand why they would do something like that. When I buy a game I don't want to know anything about it, any secrets, and prefer to explore and find things out on my own. I don't want all of the games secrets handed to me on a platter. Not only do I find it adds more replay value to the game, it is fun, and I have something to look forward too. Those who cheat often read the walkthrough, beat the game, and say the game was too dull, boring, easy, disappointing, whatever. What they seam to not realise is that their opinion and disappointment with the game is probably largely do to the fact they cheated in the first place, and never lifted a finger towards exploring the game on their own without that walkthrough sitting on top of their console. How exactly do suchpeople ffigure a game is dull, easy, and not very exciting when they themselves cheated the entire way through it? Anyway, this has nothing to do with you or your question personally. All I am saying is I don't generally give away hints, spoilers, and cheats until plenty of people have had a chanse to explore the game on their own. People who like me who want to find things out on their own without having the game spoiled by the people who can't be patient and wait for things to come in their own time and place. You know what I mean?

Hayri Tulumcu wrote:
Hi Thomas. I have just a question. what do you plan to do in the later levels in Mota? ---