I'd leave it as is as well. The only way you could even come close to pleasing more of these people is one you've already tried and it didn't work out very well. I refer of course to your attempt to run the game via Sapi itself so people could choose any of the voices installed on their own computers. I'm sure we both remember how well that worked out what with all the problems people seemed to be having with their Sapi installs.
Vender: No pizza. Only Khlav Kalash.
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Saturday, October 24, 2009 8:27 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Heather Voice in Mota Beta 8

Hi Bryan,
Well, the reason Heather speaks so well in the game is I messed with some of the words a while until it spoke them correctly. It wasn't many words but there were a few like centaur I had to work with spelling it different ways, until Heather finally said it more or less correctly. As for it speaking a little fast obviously that is just how I recorded it. I felt it was too slow in previous versions and spead up the voice rate some. Now, of course, I get some complaints that some people think it is too fast. Personally, I like it as is, and have no intentions of changing it now.

Bryan Peterson wrote:
Well so far I haven't noticed any problems in MOTA. The speach rate is a little fast but I tend to prefer it that way. Homer: Hey, uh, could you go across the street and get me a slice of pizza?