To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, October 27, 2009 10:21 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] MOTA Beta 9error encountered

well I always turn off the error reporting features not sure how you do it in7 though.
That way the program will crash with an actual error code.
At 02:32 p.m. 28/10/2009, you wrote:
Hi Rich,
That's a very strange error. I've never encountered that one, and no one has reported it before. As the error message doesn't seam to indicate what caused the game to crash I am not exactly sure what happened and how. Though, I'll see if I can figure that out.

Thanks.

Richard Sherman wrote:
Hello Thomas,

Great demo. Keep up the great work.

Today, I grabbed the beta 9 demo. I uninstalled 8 first, then installed 9. While playing the demo just now. I got the uzi for the first time. After going into the second room just after the 2 chasms, I used the uzi to kill the centaur there. Then an error message popped up. the error message reads as below:

Tomb
Error signature
EventType : clr20r3     P1 : tomb.exe     P2 : 1.0.0.0     P3 : 4ae75e0a
P4 : microsoft.directx.directsound     P5 : 1.0.2902.0     P6 : 40eeb491
P7 : 24b     P8 : 3c     P9 : system.argumentexception
Reporting details

To my knowledge, I have the latest direct x build, the same one listed for download on your site. I have never encountered any other problems with any of your other games.

Any suggestions?

Thanks.

Rich