Hi Mike,
When jumping make sure your weapons are holstered. You can easily check this by pressing control+w. If the weapons are drawn holster them before jumping. The reason is if you have a heavy weapon drawn you won't be able to jump as far as you would if they are holstered.

HTH

Mike Maslo wrote:
Hi gamers:

I am still having so much trouble with the ropes in mota. I do not
understand what I am doing wrong. I am in still in room 2 and can't seem to
figure out what I am doing wrong.

I climb on the rope and I hit the r key for room and here when I am three
quarters the way up that I am in room 3. I hit the v key to view and it says
a ledge is 5 meters down and then a ledge 2 meters down and then same to the
right plus a rope to the right I think.

I hit the control plus right arrow and control plus left arrow and keep
going right back to room 2. What am I doing wrong? I am so frustrated and
aggravated that I am this stupid and can't figure this out.

Any help would be appreciated.