Hi,
That's exactly what I said. I'm not changing Mysteries of the Ancients do to end user requests that I not do so, but that future games would likely be 3d FPS type titles.

Bryan Peterson wrote:
See I got the impression he'd stated just the opposite. He stated that he would release MOTA as is, meaning the modern side scroller, but that he planned at some point, though he wasn't sure when, to do an upgrade of MOTA that would convert it into 3-d. And I think he still plans for the rest of the Tomb Hunter series to be fully 3-D.