To: "'Gamers Discussion list'" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, November 04, 2009 9:43 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Mapping in Ce

Right.

Yes from the trading aspects for sure there's player interaction. But you
can't see the other players ships can you. I guess that was all the point
I'm making.

Still love the game and the biggest thing I love about it overall is that
within reason it's like an open book you can pick up after leaving it for a while and you know you haven't lost anything. Apart from a settlement if you
haven't defended it properly. Anybody tried that yet?