Me too. And i'll be thirty next year. Quite depressing sometimes. I have a feeling that by the time accessibility is ever a standard feature in mainstream games or that it's decided that it would be worthwhile to make a sidemarket for them, I'll be too old and set in my ways, the same as the unlikely event that a car is ever designed that a totally blind person could drive totally independently and safely.
Vender: No pizza. Only Khlav Kalash.
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, November 08, 2009 1:25 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Future of accessible games

<sigh>
its a shame I will be middle aged or so before that even starts, heck I may be dead before anything happens, that really is just suckfull.
I have actually no idea what will happen if I really get a real job.
I have time to bother with email lists, podcasts, etc.
But I wander what would happen if I ever got a real job, like one that took most of the week.
I wander if I would just go away, scary that.
Never contemplated going off gaming but have to concider it.