Going on the mp3 it does sound quite fun and fast paced.  Love the
sound effects that I heard, wasn't quite so blown away with the music
in terms of it enhancing atmospherics but that's just a personal taste
thing, that's kinda the purpose music in games serves to my mind.

My only initial thought was the price point.  I mean even with
randomised enemies and items, this still seems like more of a novelty
title, and surely isn't going to have the replay value of MOTA, which
will only be a mere $5 more, $10 I guess if it's in time for
Christmas.  I suppose what I'm getting at is that I doubt many people
will be able to afford both at this time of year, definitely include
the International buyers in that bunch seeing as the Dollar is pretty
strong currently.  With only a name and a key required to unlock the
game the sad truth is that it'll be floating about as a freebie before
you know it.  I'm not saying that's right and I wouldn't leach a free
copy personally, just taking the realistic view.  Of course, it's not
my place in the slightest to advise you how to set your prices Philip,
just musing outloud in case it gives you or anyone else planning to
release anything this close to Christmas food for thought.

Cheers, looking forward to the playable demo.
Scott