I guess that was an easy one. It's my favorite line though.
al
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, November 12, 2009 5:58 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] why do cheat codes exist?

Hi,
Answer is Star Trek Generations.

Allan Thompson wrote:
Hahaha...Ok, so you did watch the movie. Still , I thought it was funny. If I was a klingon coming against Kirk I would be like, "Forget it, he has the invincibility code, let's just self destruct and get this over with", grin. That is a classic Khan line. Of course, I always thought that revenge was a dish best served like super hot, so that they would burn their hands and their tongue on it...but hey, that's just me. pop quiz hotshot, "Time is the fire in which we burn". Which Trek movie is that from? grin.
al