Sure, I thought that must be the case.
If you do decide to add support and need help with testing, feel free
to give me a shout.  I have an Xbox 360, a couple of Logitechs, and a
few really cheap generic unbranded USB pads all available to test it
with if needs be.
I'm not sure what your gaming background is playing-wise, but I can
promise you that this kind of fast paced title would rock on a pad.

Cheers
Scott