Hi Jacob,

Wow, you sure have used a bunch of different programming languages over the
years.  I know a tiny bit of HTML for my web site, but other than that it has
always been one flavor of Basic or another.

I have retinitis pigmentosa and lost my sight slowly.  Drove until I was 21 in
1978.  Was then legally blind due to tunnel vision.  I could still see things
pretty well for awhile, but have been totally blind since 1989.  There were
very few computer games at the time that were accessible, so I started out
converting some of the video games that I had written and just keep making
accessible games that I want to play.

TGIF and BFN

    Jim

Kitchen's Inc, for games that are up to 110 percent funner to play.

j...@kitchensinc.net
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA