Well you can play the game on a laptop keyboard, but you can't turn around quickly since there's no Number Pad. And accessing certain other functions can be slightly awkward. And they still haven't figured out why the game skips level six, at least insofar as I've heard.
Vender: No pizza. Only Khlav Kalash.
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, November 23, 2009 7:17 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] question on game hot keys

Hi,
Most accessible games are very laptop friendly. All of my games are designed for a laptop or a desktop system as well. It is just that unfortunately Monkey Business was not designed for laptops and netbooks. It requires a full sized keyboard to play. Draconis is aware of the problem, and they plan eventually to come up with a more laptop friendly version some time in the future.

Shirley Starblanket wrote:
Hi everyone. I am just wondering if a game can be made for a laptop. When I play my games, it's on a laptop and there is some keys my laptop don't have. For example, the scroll lock key, so I don't know how many monkeys I have left to catch on Monkey Business. So, just a thought. Enjoy yourself.
  Dyna