hmmm now you mention it we have a threshold  I think of 25k may be less.
Ofcause if you shove say 9k 10 k or so in your main account then you are
probably asking for it.
Hmph being blind is a bit of a 2 edged sword.
in one way you are encouraged to work but in another you try to make some
serious cash and you start losing stuff.
Ofcause if you make it then so be it but yeah.