Matheus is right. The key to winning in Q9 is knowing the precise range of weapons, so that you can start swinging or shooting when the enemy is far enough away from you for you to attack it, ---- but it not be able to get you.

I certainly approve of a game which requires this level of practice, ---- i found getting through on easy to be relatively streight forward, ---- it only took me a few serious tries, but I don't sexpect the other difficulties will be anything like that.

Beware the grue!