To: <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, November 25, 2009 12:35 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Side scrollers was: MOTA Side-Scroller vs FPS

HI  tom
I feel quite upset with your e-mail.
I am going to try and be as polite as possible.
Especially one statement in your e-mail  almost drove me to tears.
"I am fedup."
Let me tell you something quickly.
A little illustration:
Some time ago, a colleague asked if she may  borrow some sugar from me.
She could actually  see on my face that I did not want to borrow it to
her.Then she said that I must just leave it.
Then with a sigh,  I eventually said that she may borrow sugar from me.
Just note what her words were:
"no thank  you. Your sugar in my coffee will taste bad."
Now this is the message I want to give you, tom.
I will not say it in the same rude words that this colleague said, but
if people learn that you are fed up  with the mota development, it will
put them off to buy the game as they will likely experience it in the
game that you actually rushed to get it done with.
I myself will only  buy a game from a dev if I  know the dev really
wanted to develop the game for the vi community.
But from the spirit of your message, Tom, It seems like you do not
really enjoy to develop the game, you just want to get it done and over
with .You just want to keep 100 nagging e-mails off your case.
If you really cannot take it any further, why not rather stop
development of mota entirely?
In any event, with the new development kit of blasbay studios, blind
people should be able  to develop a game similar to mota.
I am off my soap box now.