To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Saturday, November 28, 2009 1:42 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Registrations was Q9 and cracks

Hi Gang,

For dozens of messages now, I've been skipping the Q9 thread.  But at this
point I've become very curious as to what this game is like and whether I
should plunk down anything for it.  Can someone direct me to a website or
otherwise let me in on the great secret?  I don't mean to clutter up the
list with this, so just email me directly, if you aren't just totally
annoyed by this post.

--Bill

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mauricio Almeida" <mauricio...@uol.com.br>