Hi Peter,
Personally, I have always felt that Scansoft Karen is the best voice for the Windows operating system that is currently available. It is based on a well known singer and voice actress, Karen Jacobson, who has become world famous for her voice. Obviously the TTS Engine falls short of her actual voice, but the TTS Engine is close enough for her fans. Since I could not realistically hire her for the game using the TTS Engine is the next best thing. I would challenge you to find a better female voice for the game. i've tried several voices AT&T Crystal, Neospeech Kate, various Cepstral voices, and none lived up to my expectations. AT&T Lorn isn't bad, but I don't actually own it thus can't use it.

peter Mahach wrote:
o no not her! I just hate that voice! it has little to no intonation if you ask me. and no I haven't listened yet.