I don't think so. At least that doesn't ring a bell.
Vender: No pizza. Only Khlav Kalash.
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, November 29, 2009 4:16 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] About Thomas' Review...

brian you are going to have to send that,.
actually I think you are on the pkb group if you have any funny synth stuff shove it on the dropbox.
At 11:03 a.m. 30/11/2009, you wrote:
LOL. I always thought Microsoft Sam sounded suicidal. In fact I once created a skit using Text Aloud, Sound Recorder, Gold Wave and a demo of the Dectalk synthesizer in which Microsoft Sam committed suicide and blew up the computer in the process. Then AT&T Mike made an announcement along the lines of Sam went nuts and killed himself and the computer and now you're screwed. Then Dectalk sang Taps in a rudementary doo doo doo fashion. So no, I wouldn't use Sam in games. Homer: Hey, uh, could you go across the street and get me a slice of pizza?