for thr brazilian games we translate from you guys, with authorisation
of the companies, we use jaws scripts to make jaws shut up when playing,
heh
-----Mensagem original-----
De: James Dietz <james.j.di...@gmail.com>
Para: Gamers Discussion list <gamers@audyssey.org>
Data: Segunda, 30 de Novembro de 2009 17:38
Assunto: Re: [Audyssey] Screen Readers and Games

When I began regularly using NVDA I was thrilled to find out that it
didn't conflict with games at all.  JFW hogs the keyboard, making
working with programs slow and uncomfortable at times especially if
they're memory-intensive (Sound Forge).  There are ways to subdue JFW
programatically. Maybe developers should investigate them as I think
JFW is the only screenreader which really makes it hard to play games
without putting it to sleep or unloading.