Hi Dark,

You know you posted more messages than Thomas once before.

Audyssey babble report for December 2008

110 people posted 1161 messages.

172 From, dark. 102 From, Thomas Ward. 94 From, shaun everiss. 68 From, Thomas Ward.
Now Shaun Everiss has twice posted more messages than Thomas.

Audyssey babble report for October 2008

105 people posted 821 messages.

87 From, shaun everiss. 69 From, Thomas Ward.
Audyssey babble report for June 2009

109 people posted 906 messages.

98 From, shaun everiss. 76 From, Thomas Ward.
I once even posted more messages than Thomas, but Constantine posted the most
that month.

Audyssey babble report for May 2009

98 people posted 978 messages.

92 From, Constantine. 73 From, Jim Kitchen. 71 From, Thomas Ward.
But every other month since I started doing the Audyssey babble reports back in
October 2007 Thomas has been the most verbose.

BFN

    Jim

No I am not talking to myself again, I am talking to the voices.

j...@kitchensinc.net
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA