To: "Gamers Discussion list" <Gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, December 02, 2009 6:59 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] question on game creation for game programmers

Okay, since I'm learning computer code all ready, mainly for website development, I'm hoping someone can help me with a question.

What is the best program to stuy for creating accessible games?
Is there a template out there where the game engine is all ready there either for scroller games, shooter games or others? Are most games written in python and C++ or what is a good gaming language? Also where can I go to learn such things on making a game where the tutorials are fairly easy to understand?

I'm blind and I use jaws 9.0 so I need a site to learn gaming code that's accessible to screen readers.

If any of the programmers out there can give me any help, site addresses, and advice, I would appreciate it. Oh, the only coding I currently know is xhtml and css, but I am willing to learn if the site explains things and doesn't just put code up there without explaining what its for or what it does.
Thanks:
Chastity