To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, December 11, 2009 4:29 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Eamon deluxe

I play it all the time with windows XP service pack 3 and jaws 10 or 11.

The main trick is to press alt+enter if you don't hear speech. Also be aware that sometimes the menus require you to hit a number, and other times you can arrow down. And, to make it even more confusing, I can recall one time where if you type the number of a selection, you will be in the new menu, while still other times, you must type a number then the enter key.

IT also does help to use the jaws cursor or we mouse pointer a lot as well, since the screen will redraw at the most inopportune times!

Jeremy

----- Original Message ----- From: "Liam Erven" <liamer...@gmail.com>