Hi,
Agreed. One thing I always tell people when they criticize Cosmos is, Tristan did it--despite the criticism (he was also criticized by me.) That's definitely saying something and while I don't like the type of MOO he is working on (there are too many out there,) he certainly has something going. With Cosmos I've noticed that he is around quite a bit to take questions and comments and is active on the MOO himself. Other MOOs that end up failing fail because the admins are just ghosts. I do commend Tristan for that. I also started seriously programming when I was 16 and it was tough. Tristan's come a long way and I don't think there's anyone to praise for that except him.
Munawar