Any time you open a window, a bug might show up.  (grin)
---
In God we trust!
----- Original Message -----
From: "Bryan Peterson" <bpeterson2...@cableone.net>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Saturday, December 12, 2009 12:44 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] mota crashes unexpectedly

No piece of software is going to be completely bug free however long you
work on it. I say make it as stable as you possibly can and release the 1.0
as quickly as you can, take the break you so desperately need for as long as
you need and come back to it, if that's your intention, at a later time when
you're not so burnt out.
Vender: No pizza. Only Khlav Kalash.