Okay, I visited the site and if this is true, the game could be interesting.
I did send these people an email asking some questions since its obvious
they are from a different country and hey, that's fine, but there a lot of
scams out there, so security is important. I have a really good expensive
security program and it usually allerts me if I visit a site that has weird
stuff and I got no message either on visiting the site or saving the site to
a folder on my computer cause sometimes I'll get a warning message when
saving too.
However, if anyone has looked at the game links link at the bottom of their
page, that lists tons of places that seem to have nothing to do with their
company or accessible games at all. There is no company history, no
copyright information, no security information, basically not much on the
page at all.
No, I didn't download anything and the price says for the full version 20,
but what currency? This is all a bit odd, but I guess we'll see what
happens.
Chastity